Hours, services changed at Greencastle Health Services
Summit Health has announced changes to the services offered at Greencastle Health Services, located in the John L. Grove Medical Center, 50 Eastern Ave.
Changes to services and hours include:
• Ultrasound and Mammography: by appointment only.
• X-ray: Open 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Monday and Thursday and open 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
• Lab Services: Open 6:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Monday through Friday.
• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: Effective April 5, services will be transitioned to Summit Health's four other therapy locations: Results Therapy & Fitness in Chambersburg, Chambersburg Hospital, Waynesboro Hospital and Shippensburg Health Services.
• Potomac OB/GYN: Closed until May 3, but patients are welcome at Potomac OB/GYN's main location on Welty Road in Waynesboro.
• Antrim Family Medicine: Open 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Monday and Thursday, open 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Tuesday and Wednesday, and open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Friday.
All imaging, lab, and sleep disorder lab services at Greencastle are provided by Chambersburg Hospital or Waynesboro Hospital.
For more information, contact Greencastle Health Services at 717-597-5537.