Heritage Christmas gets into full swing
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Friday, Dec. 13
Heritage Christmas Activities on the square
• Santa pictures, 5:30 to 8 p.m., near Susquehanna Bank
• Photo Booth, 5:30 to 8 p.m., Echo Pilot, 29 Center Square
• Greencastle-Antrim High School choruses 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.; Cornerstone Bible Church, caroling, 6:30 p.m.; Brandt's Church Hand Bell Choir, 7 to 8 p.m.
• Boy Scouts, soup and/or hot dogs, freewill or canned good donation
• Decorating Christmas cookies, 6 to 8 p.m., Greencastle Church of the Brethren gym, 36 S. Carlisle St.
• Horse/Buggy Rides 5:30 to 9 p.m.
• State Line United Methodist Church Youth Group, Jarred Gift Mixes/Walking Tacos, 5:30 to 8 p.m.; Democratic Club, free hot chocolate, 6 to 8 p.m.; Rhodes Grove Camp and Conference Center, smores; Otterbein United Brethren Church hot chocolate, warm cider and cookies 6 to 8 p.m.; Macedonia United Brethren Church, hot chocolate and cookies, 6 to 8 p.m.
• Gallery 7, 107 E. Baltimore St., 6-8 p.m., sponsored by Greencastle Arts Council
• Uncle Bean (balloons), 6 to 8 p.m.
• Apple Annie, Two Nuts and a Bolt, The Belsnickel, Snowmen, Reindeer, Christmas Angel
Saturday, Dec. 14
• Holiday music by RS Entertainment, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Gallery 7, 107 E. Baltimore St., noon to 3 p.m.
Sunday, Dec. 15
Heritage Christmas Home Tour
1 to 5 p.m.
Tickets $15, sold in advance at Carl's Drug Store and Greencastle-Antrim Chamber of Commerce. Remaining tickets sold for $20 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 15 on the square at the Holiday House.
Tour includes four homes and one church.